We have been providing race clocks to events for over 30 years and have the largest inventory in the country with over 125 Electro-Numerics clocks. Our extensive inventory of clocks allows us to tailor our services to the specific needs of the event. We can provide a turnkey operation for the clocks and have experienced teams of course timers who will place, set and monitor the clocks for the entirety of your event. Below are just a few of the events we provide our clock services to:
- 500 Festival Mini-Marathon
- Boston Marathon
- Chicago Marathon
- Chicago Women’s Half Marathon and 5K
- Fifth Third River Bank Run
- Flying Pig Marathon
- IRONMAN Events
- Miami Marathon
- New York City Marathon
- Olympic Trials (2004, 2012 and 2016)
- Pittsburgh Marathon
- St. George Marathon (Utah)
- Start and finish line clocks, hung from truss structures or placed on our clock stands.
- Start clocks used to display the time of day or a countdown to the start of the race.
- Double sided clocks used at the finish line to display race time for the entrants and spectators.
- Course clocks, placed at mile markers, halfway points, etc.. Often two clocks, one on either side of the course, are used to maximize visibility.
- Mounted clocks on lead vehicles, equipped with external keypads so that the clocks can be easily started from inside the vehicle. LED clocks are more suitable to be placed on moving vehicles.
- Display time of day on the event site (requires a 6 digit clock).
Flip Digital Clocks have reflective, yellow electromagnetic “flip” digits for viewing in bright sunlight. They display to the 1/100 of a second and have a 15-24 hour run time (standard) on a fully charged battery. They can be plugged into a direct power source with an attached cord.
6″ Flip Digital Clocks are available as 5-digit, 6-digit, single sided or double sided and include the following features:
- 6″ flip digits (5-digit or 6-digit available)
- single sided or double sided
- single sided dimensions: 10″ x 38.75″ x 4.75″
- double sided dimensions: 13.75″ x 38.75″ x 4.75″
9″ Flip Digital Clocks
- 9″ flip digits (5-digits)
- single sided
- dimensions: 14″ x 61″ x 4.75″
- can be used on clock stands or placed in a truss structure.
LED Clocks have a red display that can be seen from a 90º wide viewing angle and is readable in the brightest sunlight to the darkest of nights. They display to the 1/100 of a second and have a 10 hour run time (standard) on a fully charged battery. They can be plugged into a direct power source with an attached cord.
- 5-digit or 6-digit clocks are available
- single or double sided
- dimensions: 10″ x 38.75″ x 4.75″ (same as the 6″ single sided flip digital clock)
Clock Stands – Raises and holds clock in position to be viewed by participants.
External Key Pads – Duplicates all functions available at side of the race clock.
Lead Vehicle Mounts – Secures race clock to the race vehicle to be viewed by leaders and spectators along the course.
Mile markers with clock displays present a signage and sponsor opportunity at multiple, highly visible points along a course. We can place sponsor or event signage with the clocks to fulfill sponsor entitlements and help your event generate additional revenue.