Lakeshore Athletic Services – Event Equipment and Timing Services
Lakeshore Athletic Services provides professional race management, logistics, timing services and race equipment to road races and multi-sport events throughout the United States. Lakeshore Athletic Services is headquartered just outside of Chicago in Morton Grove, Illinois and has warehouse facilities in Phoenix, Arizona and Palmetto, Florida.
LAS has an extensive and varied inventory of race related equipment that includes the largest inventory of visual clocks and crowd control barricades in the country in addition to a unique variety of event equipment such as custom start/finish line structures, stages, sound systems, tents, table, chairs, traffic materials and signage. LAS owns and operates a large fleet of vehicles and trailers.
Lakeshore Athletic Services provides professional race management, logistics, timing services and race equipment to road races and multi-sport events throughout the United States. We also provide to following services:
- Convention Run Management – We organize and manage small running events held in association with conventions that take place in the City of Chicago.
- Course Marking – We mark courses and place monitors to direct participants.
- Registration – We assist events with participant registration and preparation of race materials, such as race numbers/bibs.
- Signage – In additional to providing generic event signage, we assist organizers with the design and production of unique signage.
- Warehouse Services – We can accept, store and deliver event materials.