As Lakeshore Athletic Services, Inc. continues to monitor the developments related to COVID-19, the safety and health of our employees, clients and their employees and clients will remain our top priority.
We are pleased to announce preparations we have been making in anticipation of the state’s reopening and how to safely serve you as an Event Equipment and Logistics company.
At Lakeshore Athletic Services, Inc.
- Our employees follow the current CDC recommendations regarding face coverings, social distancing and other precautionary measures.
- Each employee is provided with personal protective equipment (PPE) that includes a facial covering, disposable gloves, and disinfectant hand sanitizer for each delivery.
- Employees have been trained to properly dispose of wipes, towels and any other PPE they use.
- We have implemented additional sanitation guidelines for our staff, and disinfecting procedures for equipment handling.
- Event equipment and vehicle interior are routinely cleaned by spraying and wiping down with disinfectant.
Lakeshore Athletic Services Deliveries
- Employees’ temperatures are taken with infrared thermometers prior to delivery departure.
- Routine vehicle washing and interior inspections to include disinfectant spray in all of the cabs of the fleet.
- Returned event equipment is cleaned by spraying and wiping down all equipment with disinfectant upon return to our warehouse.
Where Lakeshore Athletic Services, Inc. Works With You.
- Lakeshore will comply with current Illinois Public Health guidance as communicated by the Governor’s office.
- When employed outside of the state of Illinois, Lakeshore employees will adhere to the applicable out-of-state Public Health policies when working in that state.
When Lakeshore Athletic Services, Inc. is Onsite at Your Event
- Lakeshore employees are required to wear face coverings when in close proximity of individuals.
- Lakeshore employees are required to wear gloves when handling packages, equipment, furniture and tools for setup and breakdown for all events.
When Lakeshore Athletic Services, Inc. Delivers Furniture at Your Event
- Lakeshore will wipe down with disinfectant wipes all delivered tables and chairs prior to leaving the site.
- For an additional labor charge, Lakeshore employees will set up and wipe down all delivered tables and chairs with disinfectant wipes prior to leaving the site.
If you have any questions or concerns about our safety procedures, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at (847) 673-4100.